Saturday, May 15, 2010

Have you joined BzzAgent yet?!?

Have you joined BzzAgent yet?!? Do you know what BzzAgent is? It is ok, neither did I until a year ago, but I am so glad I found out. Here’s the scoop, if you love getting FREE stuff in the mail, then you're going to love BzzAgent!

BzzAgent is a word of mouth company. When you sign up for BzzAgent, you'll get the opportunity to join some awesome campaigns. Once you are invited to and accept the campaign you will get free products to review shipped right to your door. After trying the product you are asked to talk about or “Bzz” about the product to your friends, neighbors, coworkers, family, etc and keep a record of conversations and reactions. One of points BzzAgent stresses is to be honest about your opinions and reactions to the products. The good, the bad, the pretty, and the ugly. Companies cant improve their products without constructive criticism right? Most often you get free sample sizes and/or high value coupons to pass out to friends and neighbors, so they'll have a chance to test out the products too.

After getting your feedback from “bzz-ing”, you can log onto the BzzAgent site to write your report. Don’t get scared, it is not a 10 page thesis; it is simply a few words on your conversations with people and reactions to the products/brand. I use a lot of quotes in my reports so that the companies can really get a good feel for how their products are being received. The more products you review and the more bzz reports you produce, the more access to campaigns you will be invited to. This means more and more free products!!! Trust me, the products only get better; just today I got a box full of full size Covergirl makeup to review. I can’t wait to try it out.

I did try Cover girl blast collection eye shadow and lip-gloss that I received last week. The eye shadow took a little getting used to. I am an old goat, and still use the powder and brush, but the dual pen is very convenient for travel and very precise to apply. The Blast line shadow is great for moms on-the-go because it fits right in your purse and is a snap to use. The lip-gloss is very shimmery and pretty, but it does not last that long. I needed to keep reapplying over and over again, which is the case with most my glosses anyway. The shine was good and it went on easy with no aftertaste. My husband liked it, but he is a sucker for shimmery lip gloss. Has anyone tried these products yet? I would love to hear your opinion.

So now you know what the Buzz is about with BzzAgent. I posted the linky below in case you wanted to sign up. I must admit that the process of registering is a big lengthy with the survey questions about yourself, however, this step is important to match you with campaigns that fit your lifestyle so register when you have a few minutes.

Have a great weekend and drop us a line to let us know if you attended any of the local events and how they were.

http://www.bzzagent.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment